Seattle Junk Removal Team with a Focus on Service & Affordability
Big Haul-Junk Busters is a full-service team
- We are owner-operated and specialize in residential and commercial junk removal.
- Our business was started in 2009 to provide top-quality and professional service at an affordable price.
- From just one item to an entire truckload, we charge by volume, so the customer only pays for the amount of space their item occupies in the vehicle.
An Eco-Friendly, Woman-Owned Business in Bellevue, WA
Big Haul Junk Removal was started in 2009 by Kristina Friebe. She saw a growing trend for people in need of professional junk removal & recycling services in the Seattle / Bellevue, WA area. Ms. Friebe has always been passionate about helping the community and saw an opportunity to give back while providing customers with excellent service at an affordable price. In 2022 the Norton Family acquired both Big Haul Junk Removal and Junk Busters Junk Hauling and Recycling. With a passion for keeping things out of the landfill and items going to reuse, this new combined company can do some great things. We are still a woman owned business!
Passionate About Our Community
- We are proud to donate our services and your gently used recyclable/reusable items to local Washington charities.
- Every day, our mission from every haul is to donate and recycle as many items as possible.
- Our knowledgeable staff is continuously trained & updated on what items are acceptable at our local donation sites.
- We take extra care with all items making sure not only to safely remove them, but sort, and responsibly dispose of the rest.